Are You: Searching for ways to love yourself and your body? Wanting to explore the many ways to deal with depression and anxiety? Yearning to fall in love with your life? Looking for something inspirational and uplifting? Tired of just existing in life without really getting into it?
Then you’re in the right place.
This was me: Food addict. Self-harmer. Body hater. Verbal abuser. Depressed. Lonely. Anxious. Raging. Lying-on-the-bathroom-floor-crying-my-eyes-out. Self-loathing, girl. I was the definition of a walking talking train-wreck.
I decided that I didn’t want to be that person anymore so I did what I could to change. It took a lot (and I mean a lot) of work and I tried a lot of things. Some worked and some didn’t but they all added to my wisdom and that’s what I want to share with you. We should all have a life that we can fall in love with but that starts with loving yourself and sometimes you’ve got to do inner work to get to a point where you can look in the mirror and say “Yep, this girl is awesome.”
So I’m gonna share the 1 million ways there are to go about that.
My Favorite Things About Blessing Manifesting
There are some pretty epic things around here. Wanna have the complete Blessing Manifesting Experience? Here ya go!
Sign up for the Newsletter! I don’t send it out all too often but when I do you get all kinds of goodies like free downloads, discounts, and super secret secrets. The kind that involve pinky swearing and everything.
Check out the Soul Sisterhood! It’s our free Facebook group where we hang out. There are tons of fantastic women there, you’ll fit right in. Join, grab a cup of tea and soak in some delicious sisterhood. (If you’re an introvert-y lurker that’s cool too, I TOTALLY FEEL YOU)
Get thee to the Freebies Page! I love making free stuff for you. There’s all sorts of things, wallpapers, e-books, printables, and worksheets! I do take requests so if there’s something you really want to see, lemme know!
The Bloggie! One of the easiest ways to soak up my wisdom, inspiration, and shiny personality is to drop by the blog.
Here are a few of my favorite posts:
- How To: Self Love You wanna love yourself but you just don’t know how? This is my advice, my wisdom, and what worked for me.
- 5 Ways To Stop Hating Your Body. I am a body acceptance warrior. I want women to love and accept their bodies regardless of what society says. All bodies are beautiful bodies.
- If This is Redemption… Why Do I Bother At All? When things feel all sucky, and you are trying your hardest to trudge through it with a smile on your face… keep trying. Don’t give up. Don’t let the fear that it will never get better keep you prisoner.
- 5 Ways To Be Happy. All the time, people ask me how I am so happy, how do I stay positive, and why am I so damn cheerful? The easy answer is: I choose to be.
- Let Others Help Themselves. One of the hardest lessons I ever learned was that you can’t fix other people. Sometimes you just gotta stand back and let them help themselves.
- Boundaries. Don’t give people permission to walk all over you and treat you like crap, you have the right to stand up for yourself and tell them to back the ‘eff off.
- Are you detoxing? Self improvement is a lot like giving up cigarettes. You’re doing something good for yourself but you’re trying to suppress those urges and behaviors that have probably been part of your life for a long time. The struggle is real. Don’t give up.
You + Me = Magic and Awesomeness
I’d love to connect with you and get to know you! So I’ll admit, growing up I was pretty freakin’ anti-social and this whole “talking to people” thing still feels new to me but I’m trying. Feel free to strike up a conversation with me, I promise not to just awkwardly stare at you… O.O
- Facebook is my favorite! I update my page a lot, and I like it when people like me, so like me, LIKE ME!
- I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my twitter, so tweet me maybe?
- I’m not a pinterest fanatic (yet) but feel free to look at the someecards that make me laugh so hard I almost wet myself.
- You can email me at [email protected]
- If you want to add me on my personal facebook go for it, I’m SparklyDominee, because I’m… well.. sparkly… but not in an Edward Cullen kinda way… in a I’m so awesome I sweat glitter kinda way…