Love and Value Yourself!

love and value yourself
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may earn a small percentage of any purchases.

I want you to love and value yourself. My number one goal/mission/purpose in life is to encourage women to love themselves and to have good self-esteem and a positive self-image. It sounds so simple: Love yourself.

But when you really think about it, it encompasses so much and it can completely change the world.

If you think about all of the problems that stem from women and girls not loving themselves you get the bigger picture. When you don’t love yourself, you tend to have low self-esteem and self-worth. We’re talking teen pregnancies, domestic violence, bullying, suicide, and those are the big issues. There’s also just everyday unhappiness. I’m trying to do my part, however itsy bitsy, to change that.

If I can show one woman that her happiness isn’t defined by some guy giving her attention then I am doing what I need to do. If I can show one woman that she doesn’t have to act out and treat other people badly to make herself feel good, then I am serving my purpose. And if I can show just one woman that there are beautiful and amazing things inside of her and that she’s totally awesome, then I have done exactly what I set out to do.

Loving yourself, encouraging others to love themselves, seriously changes the world.

It causes a ripple effect that moves out to the other women in your life. Showing them that they too can shine and be happy. If you are worthy of love then maybe they are too.

Love and value yourself every day!

9 Comments

1. Avatar May 19, 2013 / 4:17 pm

What a beautiful intention and mission to have! It took me almost 40 to really love myself (and there's still work to be done). I completely agree that when a woman/girl does not love her self the impact is far reaching.
    Thank you for your generous eBook! I am going to share with my tribe:) xoxo, Tia

2. Avatar
    Karina
    May 19, 2013 / 6:06 pm

What a beautiful and important offering, Dominee! You are so right that loving ourselves is key to living happy fulfilled lives. What a great mission : ).

Big hugs, Karina

3. Avatar May 19, 2013 / 10:28 pm

Love Love Love your awareness of the big picture of your work. Yes! I agree with you completely. Standing strong in ourselves is such a powerful place to be in relation to our lives, our relationships and our commitments in the world. Thank you for modeling this for all to experience! I've signed up for your ebook and will happily share it with my peeps!

4. Avatar
    Leanne Chapman
    May 20, 2013 / 5:35 am

Such an important message Dominee, happiness comes from inside, and what a relief that is! Your new book looks like a work of art, well done on putting it together. I'll be grabbing a copy for sure and will share about it on FB :)

5. Avatar
    Dominee
    June 1, 2013 / 5:05 pm

Thank you for sharing and for your support!

6. Avatar
    Dominee
    June 1, 2013 / 5:05 pm

Thank you!

7. Avatar
    Dominee
    June 1, 2013 / 5:05 pm

Thanks! I hope that they enjoy!

8. Avatar
    Dominee
    June 1, 2013 / 5:05 pm

Thank you so much!

9. Avatar
    Eros Sorace
    December 28, 2019 / 6:00 pm

Maybe the first 3 mistakes made by women that make men lose interest are not known… that’s why men move away…https://bit.ly/37m60ub