I’m equal parts nervous and excited to let you know that the 2020 planner is here! I’m currently battling what I like to call Post-Project-Blues. I put my whole heart into my work and I’ll admit it – I’m a workaholic.
The week before the 2020 Planner and Self-Love Workbook launched – I was sleeping maybe four hours a day. Working 40 hours a week at my retail job and then coming home and working even more. I’m pretty sure my wife wanted to throw my computer through the window.
Have I mentioned how much I appreciate her? She’s awesome.
Back the Post-Project Blues.
When I finish a project, I feel equal parts overwhelmed, exhausted, and kinda sad. Part of it is depleted energy, part of it is “Am I good enough?” feelings, and the rest is just feeling completely mindboggled by the fact that I have free time again.
But let me talk about the Self-Care Planner AND the Self-Love Workbook.
The Self-Love Workbook is 100 pages full of all things self-love and self-care. There are assessments, assignments, journaling prompts and so much more!
- 103 pages of self-care and self-love information
- Tons of self-care tips split into different categories
- Assessments for each type of self-care to help evaluate your needs
- Self-Love exercises to get you into actively loving on yourself
- The difference between self-love and self-care
- Physical, emotional, social, practical, personal and spiritual self-care ideas
- A worksheet to help you revamp your daily routine
- The self-care pyramid to help you organize your daily needs
- Learn who you really are and what you like and how to be your true self
- Common self-love barriers and how they may be affecting you
- Examining your character flaws and loving yourself anyway
- Daily self-care journaling prompts
The Self-Care Planner
The Self-Care Planner is 150 pages of planner sprinkled with love and self-care tips. There are three versions: Original, Mental Health, and Witchy.
The original Self-Care planner is super cute and colorful! There are calendar pages for each month, tons of space to document your day AND plenty of self-care tips sprinkled throughout! 151 pages.
For the planner, I offer two options printed or digital. Both are great but choose what’s right for you! The digital version is a .PDF file that you can print at home from your computer or fill-in digitally. It’s cheaper (and it comes with a black and white version for cheap printing!) so if you’re on a budget that’s a great way to go. You can also choose just to print out the pages you need at the time and you can print them out as many times as you need!
Where should you start?
The Self-Love Workbook – it breaks down the difference between self-love and self-care and then separates the types of self-care into different categories.
If you have a good handle for what self-care is but you struggle to make time for it – then the Self-Care Planner is created just for you!