Let's Talk About Anxiety!
You're probably familiar with the Pain Scale. When you're experiencing pain, doctors ask you, on a scale of 1-10, how bad your pain is. I have anxiety (You can check out my Anxiety workbook here!) and I was looking for a similar scale. I didn't find one that perfectly fit what I needed so I decided to create one myself.
I put how I experience anxiety into five different categories - from minimal to debilitating and I described the symptoms I experience at each level.
If you don't have anxiety (or you'd like to customize what your anxiety looks like) there's a blank one that you can use to create a pain scale, a depression scale, stress scale, or whatever would be the most useful to you and your life!
Here's What's Inside!
- 11 page PDF (with a black and white version for easy printing!)
- My original anxiety scale
- A blank scale for you to fill out with your own symptoms
- The 'Feeling Better' Worksheet allows you to list what acts of self-care help bring down your anxiety at each level
- Two Affirmation Card pages
- A worksheet for each level 1-5, to describe triggers, coping skills, and how each level affects your life and relationships