The Self-Care Planner is hands-down the most popular (and awesome) thing that I’ve ever created and I created the Daily Self-Care Worksheets to help you create an even deeper self-care routine. The planner is pretty typical with self-care suggestions sprinkled throughout and space to make a list of your weekly self-care plan but what if you want more self-care guidance on a daily basis? What if you need something more intensive? I've got you!
That’s where the Daily Self-Care worksheets come into play!
These worksheets go day-by-day for each day of the month and ask you to create a self-care plan for the four main aspects of self-care.
It’s a great way to keep self-care at the forefront of your mind. This is a DIGITAL .pdf download!
If you want to focus on your self-care every single day, I created this tool to help you. It's time to start making yourself a priority!
The daily self-care pages help you plan or keep track of your daily self-care.
- One self-care assignment on each page
- A place to keep track of your daily thoughts
- Track your physical self-care (water, movement, hygiene)
- Track your emotional self-care (feeling your feelings, stress management, honoring yourself)
- Track your spiritual self-care (Yoga, meditation, prayer, ritual, nature)
- Schedule "Me Time" (Hobbies, creativity, winding down activities)