We are halfway through the year and I wanted to create a workbook that gives us the chance to pause, collect ourselves a little, and see where we’ve been and where we’re going as we move forward.
I find so much value in the practice of checking in with ourselves. It allows us to see what’s working for us and what isn’t. It shows us where we need to focus our time and attention.
This workbook is going to take you on a little journey through what you’ve struggled with, what you’ve accomplished, and what the future holds.
The most important thing I want you to take from this is a better understanding of what you need going forward and the desire to make the time for it.
What's in the Mid-Year Self-Care Workbook?
- Look back on the year so far
- Check-in with where you've been struggling
- Write about your fears and disappoints
- Check-in with how your physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and social self-care has been
- List your accomplishments so far this year plus some suggestions in case you feel a little defeated
- Take a look at all of your favorite things from this year
- Move forward with a better understanding of your self-care needs
- A list of self-care ideas to try
- Things to remember
Get all the details!
- 27 pages
- Three versions: Full color, No Background, Black and White (for cheaper printing)
- Adobe Fill-in Enabled: Meaning you can fill it in and save your progress on a desktop computer.
- You can use apps like GoodNotes and XoDo to fill it in from your phone.
- Made with tons of love