Can we agree that 2020 has been absolutely bananas? It feels like every plan I had for this year has been side-tracked, postponed, or canceled and I know I'm not the only one looking back at the last few months and thinking what. the. hell.
In my 2020 Self-Care Planner, I include a mid-year review, but it just didn't seem like enough to encompass what we all have collectively experienced.
I created the Mid-Year Self-Care Review to give us the ability to reflect on the things we've experienced while also putting the focus on how we can better take care of ourselves.
What's in the Mid-Year Self-Care Review?
- Look back on 2020 so far
- Check-in with where you've been struggling
- Write about your fears and disappoints
- Check-in with how your physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and social self-care has been
- List your accomplishments so far this year plus some suggestions in case you feel a little defeated
- Take a look at all of your favorite things from this year
- Move forward with a better understanding of your self-care needs
- A list of self-care ideas that are social-distancing friendly
- Things to remember
Get all the details!
- 27 pages
- Three versions: Full color, Less Color, Black and White (for cheaper printing)
- Adobe Fill-in Enabled: Meaning you can fill it in and save your progress on a desktop computer.
- You can use apps like GoodNotes and XoDo to fill it in from your phone.
- Made with tons of love