Are You: Searching for ways to love yourself and your body? Wanting to explore the many ways to deal with depression and anxiety? Yearning to fall in love with your life? Looking for something inspirational and uplifting? Tired of just existing in life without really getting into it?
Then you’re in the right place.
This was me: Food addict. Self-harmer. Body hater. Verbal abuser. Depressed. Lonely. Anxious. Raging. Lying-on-the-bathroom-floor-crying-my-eyes-out. Self-loathing, girl. I was the definition of a walking talking train-wreck.
I decided that I didn’t want to be that person anymore so I did what I could to change. It took a lot (and I mean a lot) of work and I tried a lot of things. Some worked and some didn’t but they all added to my wisdom and that’s what I want to share with you. We should all have a life that we can fall in love with but that starts with loving yourself and sometimes you’ve got to do inner work to get to a point where you can look in the mirror and say “Yep, this girl is awesome.”
So I’m gonna share the 1 million ways there are to go about that.
I’m most well-known for my Self-Love Workbook + Planner which has been changing lives for seven years.
My Favorite Things About Blessing Manifesting
There are some pretty epic things around here. Wanna have the complete Blessing Manifesting Experience? Here ya go!
Sign up for the Newsletter! I don’t send it out all too often but when I do you get all kinds of goodies like free downloads, discounts, and super secret secrets. The kind that involve pinky swearing and everything.
Check out the Soul Sisterhood! It’s our free Facebook group where we hang out. There are tons of fantastic women there, you’ll fit right in. Join, grab a cup of tea and soak in some delicious sisterhood. (If you’re an introvert-y lurker that’s cool too, I TOTALLY FEEL YOU)
Get thee to the Freebies Page! I love making free stuff for you. There’s all sorts of things, wallpapers, e-books, printables, and worksheets! I do take requests so if there’s something you really want to see, lemme know!
Here are a few of my favorite posts on Blessing Manifesting:
- 6 Types of Self-Care You Need to Know: Want to know the basics of self-care and how to implement them into your life.
- The Best Apps for Anxiety: If you struggle with anxiety here are a few tools you can carry around with you. We use our phones on a daily basis, let’s use that force for wellness.
- Bullet Journaling for Self-Love: Journaling has been one of my all-time favorite tools for personal growth and managing my mental health.
- Self-Care for Your Personality Type: INFP? ESFP? Find the perfect gift for yourself or someone else!
- 5 Mantras for Anxiety and Depression: Another tool I use to manage my mental health is getting all spiritual with mantra and chanting.
- Self-Care for Morning Anxiety: Waking up With Anxiety is the absolute worse. Here are some tips to cope with it.
You + Me = Magic and Awesomeness
I’d love to connect with you and get to know you! So I’ll admit, growing up I was pretty freakin’ anti-social and this whole “talking to people” thing still feels new to me but I’m trying. Feel free to strike up a conversation with me, I promise not to just awkwardly stare at you… O.O
- Facebook is my favorite! I update my page a lot, and I like it when people like me, so like me, LIKE ME!
- I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my twitter, so tweet me maybe?
- I’m not a pinterest fanatic (yet) but feel free to look at the someecards that make me laugh so hard I almost wet myself.
- You can email me at Dominee@BlessingManifesting.com
- If you want to add me on my personal facebook go for it, I’m SparklyDominee, because I’m… well.. sparkly… but not in an Edward Cullen kinda way… in a I’m so awesome I sweat glitter kinda way…