The Self-Care Game-Changer is Back!
After seven years it's still going strong. The 2019 Self-Love Workbook + Planner will change the way you practice self-care. Not only is it full of ideas, tips, suggestions, and guidance, but it helps you restructure your life in a way that supports a healthy self-care routine.
I started the Self-Love Workbook in 2013 as a planner/tool to help me love myself. I wanted a place to dump all this self-help/personal-growth stuff that was happening in my life after so many years of self-loathing. At the time, I was working really hard at being a better me and I wanted to put all of these thoughts and feelings into a place where I could continue to work on them and where I could see the transformation happening on paper.
I want you to be able to see your own journey. (With gentle self-care suggestions along the way.)
The Self-Love Workbook has transformed into a powerful tool, not just for self-love/self-care but for personal transformation.
Do the Work to Change Your Life
What People Had To Say Last Year...
This Life-Changing Workbook Encourages You To Do the Work
This book won't change your life, it will help YOU change your life.
If you want your workbook within the next 60 seconds, snag the digital version! It comes in .pdf form, 161 glorious pages, right to your e-mail! You get the black and white version (for easy printing) AND a full-color one that has lovely watercolor backgrounds. You also get 11 covers to choose from. They're so pretty!
This is the basic workbook and you can see a flip-through video of it at the top of this page. There are also bonus worksheets you can purchase below that add different aspects to your self-care experience.
You can print the workbook out, take it to Staples or another printing company, OR you can fill it in from your computer and save your progress with Adobe Acrobat Reader. Super easy and convenient!
You can also find my digital products on Etsy.
The Greatest Act of Self-Love is Deciding to Try
You can get the 2019 Self-Love Workbook and Planner delivered straight to your door no matter where you are in the world. The covers are beautiful and colorful while the insides are black + white, perfect for coloring, doodling, stickers, washi tape, and decorating to your heart’s content. It's perfect for customizing and making it fit your personality and your needs.
The books are published through a print-on-demand service, Lulu. That means when you click the buy button you’ll go to their website, they’ll print a book specifically for you, and ship it to you! (Also, you'll have to contact their customer service for any order/shipping issues)
You'll usually have your book in about two weeks! (Lulu frequently has deals and coupons, you can usually save a few dollars so take a look before you checkout!)
There are three versions of the printed, coil-bound, Self-Love Workbooks this year.
Here are the different covers!
Self-Care Affects Every Aspect of Your Life
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
If your question isn't answered below, please e-mail me at Dominee@BlessingManifesting.com
- Can I have the add-ons added to the already printed workbooks? Sadly no. There are just too many possible combinations! Next year I'll look at the popularity of the add-ons and re-evaluate!
- My Workbook hasn't arrived! First, make sure that you ordered a printed workbook and not the digital version. Secondly, contact Lulu for support. They handle the printing + shipping of all workbooks. When you make a purchase through Lulu I don't have any of your information available to me.
Is it available for non-profits? Yes! Fill out the form below!
- Can I request a custom cover? Yes! E-mail me and we'll talk cost and details.
- Can I use the Self-Love Workbook for my program or retreat? Yes! If you want printed copies, just buy the workbooks and you're good to go. If you're interested in the digital version you must purchase a commercial license! This gives you the right to include it as part of your paid product (but you CAN NOT sell it by itself or give it away for free.) E-mail me and we'll talk cost and details!
- Can I just purchase the Workbook part? Unfortunately no. Part of the self-care experience is the focus on the everyday actions you take to practice self-care and the planner is an important part of that!
- What programs do you use to create your workbooks? I use Creative Market, the Hungry Jpeg, and Etsy for some of my graphics. The rest I create myself in Paintshop Pro. I put it all together in MS Word and then I export it to a .PDF where I edit it with Adobe Pro.
- How do you get your workbooks printed? I use Lulu.com which is a drop shipping company. That means you provide the file for the book, your customer goes to their website and orders your book and it's printed on demand by them and then shipped by them as well. Great for small businesses!
- The Affiliate program will be coming later this year.
Some of my digital products are free to non-profit/not-for-profit organizations are groups. If that's you - fill out this form and I'll get back to you!
If you'd like to show your appreciation, buy me a cup of coffee!